Friday, August 9, 2013

So super excited about tomorrow night

I get to be surrounded by STRANGERS and I find this thrilling! Thanks to a sweet generous friend, Will and I get to dress up and go have a rip roaring good time. I have our costumes all planned out. We are going to look way more hip then we normally bother with. This is a vanilla crowd but judging by the images I have seen online from previous years, it looks like an open minded crowd when they have masks on! [Kinky to me!]

General Admission tickets are only $40! You get food and drink with that!! We are going to be little piggies! Since I probably won't see most of these people ever again, I plan to go into full party girl mode. Cocktails aplenty is my plan. Hope Will enjoys the results. [He always jokes when I drink that he will take advantage of me if I get tipsy enough ~ and then I slow down just to be stinky!] Tomorrow night though he is getting his wish!

So if you want a night away from our usual crowd with music, food and drinks [sorry no strippers this time], I recommend you come on out and join us!

Condom card for web 6-5-13.jpg

No comments: