Friday, August 16, 2013

A little rant/ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr buttkissers

I am watching certain people kiss the butt of one woman, and not in the uber erotic kind of way. In the let me bask in your glory kind of way so that folks will think I am important too kind of way [and not a good glory hole kind of way either, dirty pervs!] One of them even has the gall to post on a group that he has NO place in...a group sacred to Female Dominants, no less.

And he's no switch or male sub. WHAT THE FUCK DUDE? We all know how far up her ass you choose to be but is nothing sacred anymore? Do you have to INVADE every place she is at??? I expect your butt kissing in every other group, knowing how much you adore her...although for the life of me I can't fathom what is so damn fascinating about the fem in question.

In my eyes ~ she's okay. Not brilliant by any means - average intelligence with very little understanding of linguistics and/or definitions. Looks were in her youth, and lost today. Class? hmmmmmm. I will bite my tongue on that one....and not say anything more on the topic of her...because right now I am talking only about butt kissing...

I watch this butt kissing all day and want to puke. Seriously puke. I just don't get it. In a year you will just have to pucker up to someone else with power, so why all this effort now? How do I know this? BECAUSE GUESS WHOSE ASS THEY KISSED ALL LAST YEAR. It is farcical.

I had enough sense to not take any of it to heart. I watched to see who would still "love" me after I stepped down. I listened for the two sided behaviors with jaded ears. I kept the people closest to me that I thought shared my interests and when I saw they weren't anything but an asskissing fool, I cut them loose. I have never been a fan of someone riding on my coattails. Not ever.

Today's post just really ticked me off. I am involved with that group because it is the ONE fucking community group where WOMEN are important. Women rule. No fucking asshole male Dom wannabes allowed. Personally, if it were me this one in particular was stalking, I would put him in his place on the list in the replies. But that is me and I am a bitch like that...hell, I am cunt like that! [as I have warmth and depth]

I figured I would vent here. I quit doing it where I used to for a reason. I only want the people who give a shit to know how I feel.

And since this has a tracking device, I know exactly who sees it when. Remember that when I find out you are tattling brats....fuckers. I hate those people.

No comments: