Friday, January 22, 2010

recognize!

So to empower myself I have gone in a new direction...I have spent the week cleaning and clearing. I blame mania. God, it frickin' works wonders to have some SUNSHINE. I am so seasonally affected normally and with all the crap that went down this winter, it seemed worse then normal this year.

God bless the big ball of fire. The warm rays this week have got themselves under my skin and into my attitude. I took the week off from Baytown and focused around here. We only have five more months in this rathole, so I chose to make the most of it....

I completely redid Al's old room. I moved the extra couch [Wendy's old one that was once Kimi's and then Glen's] and all the mattresses into a couch like shape in there with the cool red lamps V got me last year. We moved the spanking bench and all my bdsm gear in too. It is now our official dungeon/hang out room. Turns out there is already cable in there, so we moved a TV in too. IF I get teenbombed I have a retreat zone....WOOOHOOO for me. Plus, if I chose to take a client or do cam shows, I have a studio. So fucking happy.

I also began transferring my closet into that room. [It'd been in the second closet in my son's room.] Well, so far all I have done on that front is to put the TONS of laundry I did yesterday away organized in there. Today I am tackling the bulk, after I sort the last two loads of socks into matches with the remaining few. That's right! I finally matched ALLLLLLL our socks. [a game I hate to play]

Today is also dedicated to going through not only my stuff to take away what I don't use, but to also do my son's stuff. I want to move the desk into his room, clean it perfectly and reorganize the whole space. He is prepared. I warned him.

So wish me luck. Tomorrow we go to work on Tiffany's space. I am excited to see her again. We have this weekend to really knock the majority out. Exciting. I love creating a new space.

Lv M

No comments: