Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Client! New Gig!!

Okay so I am uber excited about this new gig. Not only do I get to work for one of my all time favorite people, but I get to do a SM oriented space!!! HOLY SHIT I COULD NOT BE ANY HAPPIER...

Mistress approached me with a plan to turn her guest bedroom into a 'dorm room'/military inspired bunk-house!! One of the best things about this is she is open to renewing many of her existing objects for the space. I absolutely LOVE this kind of work.

We've been kicking emails back and forth about the goals physically, mentally and spiritually for the space. Our taste is very similar, so this 'space' is actually an experiment into my mental understanding of kink! She and I are so on the same page that I am having a blast putting it all together.

I've stayed up three nights until 4 am playing around with ideas and sketches. She gave me permission to post them. I hope you all enjoy watching the plan evolve, as I plan to put things up as they get wrapped.

So check my photos and watch the blog!! Any feedback/ideas are welcome. Lv M
This is the layout of the room:


This is a close up of one side of the room:


This is the dresser redo:


We will be using the desk to make the kitchen area and for part of the 'bathroom':

No comments: