Sunday, July 21, 2013

In praise of the one and only ClubFem! KUDOS!


I just feel compelled to praise ClubFem!


I see here today smiling in reflection. What a great event! Everyone went all out and it was a fabUlous crowd.
All the parade participants were brave and bold. A few clearly stood "heads" above a few of the others, but overall a great effort was made.
The MC was delightful. Glowing. Charming. She had us all in tears at time with her humor!
Two examples of rubber encasement gave me tingles but one particularly stood out. His Companion earned a well deserved "Bitch" from me...especially once the hood went on and all that showed was his pretty mouth. I went to bed dreaming about stomping him in his own boots. [yum] The other one - and I still don't know who that was once the rubber came off - was THE BEST SOURCE FOR LAUGHTER!
First - if it is a grower and not a shower - keep it hidden, please. It's embarrassing! And if you are ever standing alone in a corner with it peeking out, do NOT get hard. With your hands bound you look like you are mentally masturbating - and I did not give my consent to participate in that! Maybe you were trying to regain some face [which when you think about it is stupid because we couldn't even see yours!] by showing it could grow, but really?!? EW. hahahahahaha and I am being kind by not making a South Park Chicks love big balls video reference here!
It thrilled me to my core to see the love IHM make it. I know she's been cooped up during her recovery/healing period from her surgery. Her smile beamed through the crowd.
Oh and there is no way I want to discount my delight in hanging out with and meeting so many great chicks. What a variety of femme fatales! At one point while returning from a smoke, I looked at my girlies and they were pooled in boys...like 3 each! Doting on them like Goddesses. I LOVE WATCHING THAT!
I had many offers for attention. At one point, it finally hit me of why I don't accept the foot rubs or massage offers. As I explained it [roughly]:
  • I only allow one man to touch my body
  • I only kiss one mouth
  • I only want HIM
He asked, "Even in a non-sexual way?"
Yes.

DID THAT JUST FALL OUT OF MY POLY MOUTH? The mouth of a multiple relational issue with cheating tramp no less?!?! HOLY SHIT.


It is the true. I am so happy in my mono. Fulfilled. Fed. Satisfied. EVEN AFTER SEVEN FUCKING YEARS!
Plus I have learned that people get too attached to me if I let them touch me. Especially submissive males. Hell, I am terrified to even give one a kiss on the cheek now. Look where that got me recently - in a pile of someone else'sobsession. No fucking thank you! Gross.
But it was so much fun to go out and FLIRT. I never had time to do that last year. I was so damned worried about my fucking image as a board member that I normally forgot to have fun. MY LIFE IS FUN AGAIN.
I even managed to deny a temptation by the universe to help a baby Domme. The force is strong with this little one. I will watch her closely. We'll see when it will be time to help her learn that wrapping a whip and hitting the bottom in the face can be unlearned....
I really applied Ms Ann's two ears lesson last night. And it completely improved my evening. I relaxed and to me that is priceless.
Thank you to everyone who helped with that. It's a huge gift. Thank you again.

No comments: