Monday, November 23, 2009

The Suck of Death - RIP Bill Narum Father/Artist/Rockstar

First chance I have had to get online since the 19th when we came up here. This is a different pile of suck then I previously anticipated. I am displeased with how much of it is going and fighting turning on super bitch.

My sister and myself have been dealing with almost everyone needing us to clean them up emotionally when we are both morning. It's not only inappropriate but completely inconsiderate of them. HEY FUCKING HIPPIES -- WE'RE THE GODDAMN KIDS! IT IS NOT OUR JOB TO CLEAN YOU UP WHEN YOU ARE IN MOURNING! Don't hit on me! Don't ignore that we are trying to do is get things lined up so his legacy doesn't go to shit and then yell at us for doing it. You can all go to hell if you think we're not hurting.

My poor baby sister. We're so much alike except I am loud and aggressive and she's quiet like dad. We have the same dream shared with him about the Acorn. Together WE ALONE will choose how to make it work.

Last night I found out from my mom that THERE IS A WILL SOMEPLACE. That should end a great deal of worry around here. I am so fucking tired of the conflict.

I want to write about how I feel about certain relationships right now, but I have yet had a chance to say it to the person in question. I am told it would not be right as this person is truly torn up justifiably, but the person is question has NO FUCKING CLUE how the man's DAUGHTERS are feeling.

HEY HIPPIES - HE HAD TWO DAUGHTERS WHOM HE ADORED SO MUCH THAT HE RARELY BROUGHT THEM AROUND YOU ALL, BECAUSE HE WANTED A PRIVATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE TWO OF US. YOU FUCKERS NEED TO MENTION HE HAD THAT SIDE EACH TIME YOU WRITE AN OBIT ABOUT HIM BECAUSE YOU ARE HURTING THE FEELINGS OF MY BABYSISTER. YOU FUCKING SUCK FOR THAT.

I have a feeling once I wrap this shit up it'll be the last time I ever set foot in this town. Really sad about that because this was once a second home to me, but after the past few days I can honestly say I am really over this shit.

Anger has set in. Certain people we thought would watch out for us are NOT. Only ONE very wonderful man has truly shown me that he sees our point of view and thank god he's the lawyer. Everyone else just laments and wails. [or hits on me]

The stress has made my dizzy spells more frequent. My heart is in bad shape, physically, and this stress is making me feel worse. I really just want to come home. more then anything.

M

No comments: