Monday, November 30, 2009

A poem of sorts -- well, really, out of sorts

Beat me like no one has ever been able to by accidently dissecting my brain without morphine

Dredge up resentments that turned out to be based on not some childhood misplaced memory, but instead my gift to see you people how you truly are

I knew the truth about you when you told me, "Good Girls don't act like that". I knew the truth about her when she stopped seeing me as love and turned it into hateful competition.

~I have never been a "Good Girl"~

Good girls DON'T grow up admiring ladies like Gyspy Lee Rose

Good girls DON'T fuck the same musicians their aunts have tossed aside

Good girls DON'T talk back, hate or curse

And I guess bad girls don't deserve their father's love

At least that is what God tells me

A little late, but hey I got the fucking message!

No comments: