Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Eskimos don't always wear fur


A man in a bar is bitching about the days he'd been stranded in the Tundra. A priest comes in and the man says, "I don't believe in God. I cried and cried to him to save me while I was stranded. I never heard him speak to me or anything! I felt so abandoned!!" The priest turns to him and says, "Oh my! What a horrible ordeal. How did you ever get back to civilization?"

"An eskimo came by and I hitchhiked a ride"

Thank you to all my Eskimos. It's never cold when you are around and you always keep me from feeling lost.

Just wanted to explain the Eskimos to everyone. Today it's been snowing and they just keep showing up with sleds and snowshoes. Really helpful to a Tropical Girl like myself.

Thanks again. I love you all so very much.

M

Thanks to Steve Shields for the image!

No comments: